Hayya Lovely's. Today I thought I would do a September Favourites. I can't believe tomorrow is October, this year is going so fast - it feels like just yesterday I started my blog but I have been doing this for 6 months now. Anyway I'm just excited as it's almost Christmas, well not really, it's like 2 months or something away. What do you all want for Christmas?
Lets get on with my favourites!
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15: This foundation is the bomb, it gives wonderful coverage and feels nice on the skin. It's also not too expensive which is great. I will be swapping back to my NARS Sheer Matte foundation for the winter but just because this foundation is a little dark for me around that time. You can find this foundation in MAC counters free standing stores or online.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder NC15: This powder can be built up to full coverage as it's classed as a foundation. I use it sheer to set my Studio Fix Fluid or if I need extra coverage, I will build it up in that area. Again, this Powder can be found in any MAC counter/free standing store or online
- Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet Tease eyeshadow: I have been using Tease eyeshadow every single day to contour my face, I find that it works better than any bronzer I have used as it's more cool toned as it looks more like a shadow. You can find this online or in any Urban Decay counter
- MAC Fleet Fast Blush: I have been using this blush almost every single day since I've bought it and it still has no dent in it. It's the perfect everyday shade as you can use a light hand or build it up. This blush was limited edition so it's no longer available
- MAC eyeshadows in Expensive Pink, Coppering and Sketch: These colours are perfect for the autumn season. I have been wearing them together most days. All three are available in any MAC counter/free standing store or online.
-Inglot eyeshadow Matte 378: I use this colour everyday as a transition colour in my crease. It looks beautiful with colours built on top and when it's by itself. You will find this in any Inglot store or online
-MAC lipstick Up The Amp: This is my go-to lip colour at the moment as I just love purples and this one can be toned down for an everyday look. Available at any MAC counter/free standing store or online
- Real Techniques Contour brush: This brush is the perfect size for my contour, it's so soft and not expensive. You will find this in the Core Collection in any Boots store or online
- MAC 213 brush: I want the proper one of this brush - this is one that I got in the Wonder Woman brush set when I first started getting MAC, and the brush bit has come off the handle so I really want to get the normal one as it is amazing for applying your crease colour. Can be found in any MAC counter/free standing store or online.
That's all my favourites for this month. Please let me know if you enjoy these posts.