Hayya Lovely's, Today's FOTD is a requested Autumn/Fall look. This look was requested quite a lot in my MAC lipstick giveaway. It's a mix of purple and burgundy colours which I think look great this season.
Before I get started, I would like to let you know that the giveaway is now over and the winner is Amy from Floral's and Freckles, so well done to her. If you did not win, it's ok as there will be many more giveaways to come and a very exiting one about Christmas time.
Any way, lets get on to the FOTD.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
- MAC Pro Longwair Concealer NC15
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus NC15
- Urban Decay Tease Eyeshadow to contore
- MAC Fleet Fast Blush
- Urban Decay primer potion original
- Inglot eyeshadow in Matte 378 in crease
- Inglot eyeshadow matte 361 over top of 378
- MAC eyeshadow Expensive pink in inner corner of lid
- MAC eyeshadow Coppering on the rest of the lid
- MAC eyeshadow Vile Violate bottom lash line
- Mac Crystal eyeshadow inner corner of bottom lash line
- Maybelline eye studio gel liner winged out on top lashline and in water line
- Benefit there real mascara
- MAC Charcole Brown Through Brows
- MAC Lip liner in Magenta to line lips
- MAC lipstick Up The Amp
So that's my Autumn/Fall inspired look. I hope you like it.