FOTD- Benefit Cosmetics Event




Hayya lovely's, Just a quick post today. Yes it's another FOTD, I'm on my way to a Benefit Cosmetic's Event and thought I would show you my makeup.

♥ Face 
- Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer original 
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
- Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer light 
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus NC15
- Urban Decay Tease eyeshadow to contore
- MAC Fleet Fast blush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
-Benefit High Beam highlighter 

♥ Eyes 
- MAC Charcole brown eyeshadow through brows
- Urban decay primer potion original
- Maybelline Colour tattoo 15 endless purple 
-Inglot eyeshadow matte 378 as transition colour in crease
- Urban decay eyeshadow in flash over top of 378 and under lash line
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in gravity in outer corner
- MAC Pink union over the lid 
- MAC Light Violet pigment over pink union
- Maybelline eye studio gel liner winged out and in water line
- Benefit There real mascara on lashes

♥ Lips
-MAC lipliner in Magenta
- MAC Up The Amp Lipstick

As you can see, I have gone for an all-purple look as purple is my favorite colour of all time and also, I think you may know what my favorite lip combo is right now

What you up to tonight?



9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww soooo prettyy!! ♥♥
    Love the wavy hair, what did u use to do it?
    Lovely makeup, purple looks so good on u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweety.
      I just plated it last night when it was wet :)
      thanks i love purple it brings out the gleen side of my eyes as i have blue/green eyes :)

      Delete
  2. This looks really lovely. love the eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours eyes are so pretty! Jealous! Is your maybeline color tattoo in endless purple super pigmented? Thats the only one that I have that doesn't go on the lid very bright.

    Sstephoosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun. no it's not that pigmented but i just use it as a base x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful look :) That lip combo is going on my wishlist, love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun its an amazing lip combo you will love it xxx

      Delete
  5. Your skin looks like porcelain! gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete