Nails On Saturday- OPI Purple With A Purpose


Hayya Lovelys, so its Saturday again so time for a NOTD. Today I have on Purple With A Purpose by OPI, This color is one i recently hauled. It's a beautiful mid toned purple which i think is a little multi-denominational. 

The lighting really does not give this colour justice at all, its a lot more purple than it's showing up but I think that may be because I took this picture at 9 pm and everyone in the UK will know how dark it is here. 
As you may be able to tell by now, my all time favorite colour is purple so that's why I tend to buy mostly purple nail polish but  I'm going to branch out and get more OPI in different colours so please let me know your favourite ones.

Have you tried this color? If not, I really think you should cheek it out in person as it's gorge!



8 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous colour - I got a similar one recently and I love it so much!

    Www.momentsunexpected.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is lovely! I'm also a massive fan of purple too, you would love the GOSH 541 Gasoline, I bought it the other day and it is GORGEOUS :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGG!! Such a pretty colour, I love itt :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love this deep shade of purple :)

    ReplyDelete