Favorite Nail Polishes For Spring/Summer 13

Hayya my lovelies. Today I have another spring/summer 13 favorites, this time its on nail polishes. now I love nail polishes and have a lot of them but right now I haven't really been wearing them except the 6 i'm including in this post. 

Little Disclaimer- Most of my nail polishes are OPI the reason for this is I get my opi for £6 at sally's. 

As you can tell I love purple! I love changing nail polish colours I love painting my nails and I love my nails to look perfect. 


As with lipsticks I love bright Nail polish and I love Glittle polishes even now there a pain in the but to get off. 

Do You Lilic It? -is a beautiful more pink based lilic. I were this one alot. 
Your Such A BudaPest - Is a gorgeous more blue based violet colour. Right now i'm eating palma violets and it reminds me of them. 
Polka.com - is a pretty malty shade glitter. it has blue purple pink mixed into it. 
Last Friday Night - Has been my favorite nail polish for a very very long time since it came out like 2-3 years ago. its a blue clear base with blue and silver glitter.
Obsess - This is a nice bright magenta pink from illamasqua. 
Gemma - Is a bright bright orange like neon orange from illamasqua. its a best seller. 


So what do you think are your favorite spring/summer nail polishes for 2013?

Remember to go and enter my giveaway, you can find the link in the side of my blog. 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! Last Friday Night is a stunner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma is a gorgeous colour, but you really can't beat OPI :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete