Ginger And Co Moisturising Bubble Bath + Wash

Hi everyone, sorry about that little brake, I have been very busy lately with work and shoots, But I have a little bit of time today so I'm going to start my little serise of reviews on Ginger and co products. were going to start with the Ginger and Co Moisturising bubble bath + wash. 




So Ginger and Co is a 1940s inspired bath and body brand of procuct, all of witch is born and bread in England. There is a big product range from hand cream to bubble bath to body lotion. I will be reviewing each product sepretly but today im reviewing the bubble bath. 

This bubble bath has a moisture blast of marshmallow leaf, blossom honey and lemon balm. For a perfect bubble bath just add 2 capfulls off this bubble bath under warm running water and you will have a lovely bubble bath.
this bubble bath smells amazing and makes your skin feel clean and smooth.

I really like this bubble bath and when it arived I was so exited to try it out as I do love a good bubble bath. as I have very sensitive skin I was a little worried at first but I can use this without irritation to my skin or anything. 

This product was sent to be for reviewing perposes but all opinions are my own. you can find Ginger and Co products at SemiChem. 


Hope you liked this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment