Small Illamasqua Haul

Hayya Lovelies. Today's post was going to be a foundation match video but I had another no makeup day today as i'm still ill so decided to do sundays post and swap them around, so today i'm doing a small illamasqua haul. 

As a Makeup artist I have tried many different brands and grew to love illamasqua a lot for there crazy colours and there wonderful campaigns, Illamasqua products are slightly more expensive than mac but right now I would pick them for my kit for some things over mac.  


So as you can tell I only got 4 things, Its a lot for some but little to others. To tell the truth I would of bought alot more but I dont have much money right now and i'm moving to edinburgh in the summer and going to imats so have to save like crazy, the good thing is I actully get 40% off illamasqua for being a makeup artist. 


So I bought two face products for myself. I needed a new foundation as my belovid nars sheer glow is totally gone, I have used two full bottles of that baby and will miss it a lot but thought it was time to try somthing else, I also needed a new primer as I had ran out of my smashbox photofinish. 
I picked Skin base in the colour 2. This colour is perfect for me its pale enough for me witch makes me very happy. I got it as everyone raves about it and I thought well I will try it for myself. I got it for £16.50 I think (there will be a review on it very soon)
I then got Satin Primer as I have dry exima prone skin and I need a base other wise foundation dose not sit well on my patches of exima. £13.50 or so. 




I then picked up two lipsticks from the easter egg hunt plus the easter 10% off. so these lippys were only £7.20 each, AMAZING
I got Atomic which is a pink with red tones. its so pretty and I all ready know what shoot I will be using this in. 
Sangers is a pure red colour its matte and has more of a orange undertone to a blue. 
both these lippys are for my kit. 

So thats my haul, hope you enjoyed and let me know if you have bought anything from illamasqua lately. 


10 comments:

  1. I got Atomic as well and I love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it to even though i just got it and have only used it on a face chart so far

      Delete
  2. These lipstick are gorgeus :O

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you picked up :D still need to try out some Illamasqua goodies

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totaly cheek them out there amazing. you could enter my giveaway and you could win some illamazqua

      Delete
  4. Great haul! Those lipsticks look amazing :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely buys here! I've never heard of this brand but i'm very tempted to purchase some items! x

    I walk in fashion ( Please enter my giveaway!)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh you have never heard of illamasqua ? you have got to try them out there AMAZING!!!! x

      Delete