Hayya Lovely's, I know it's Sunday but I just really wanted to put this post up.
Today I did my sister's makeup. My sister usually dose not wear makeup so I was really excited to try some fun things out that she has never done before.
My sister is so pretty, and she loves her makeup and hair (which I also did) so much and it really suits her.
I'm really happy with how this makeup turned out so please let me know what you think.
What I used:
- Rimmle wake me up foundation in 100
- Bare Minerals mineral vale to set foundation
- MAC Pro Longwair concealer under eyes
- NARS Angelica blush
- MAC Softsand Bronzer to Contore
-Smashbox Photo finish lid primer
- Maybelline Endless Purple 25/7 Color Tattoo all over lid as base
- Inglot Shadow 403 to set Color Tattoo
- MAC Light Violet Pigment all over lid
- MAC Grape Pigment Outer corner flicked
- Urban Decay Blackout tiny bit on outer half
- MAC Misty pigment to highlight inner corner
- Maybelline pen liquid liner
- Urban Decay radium Pencil liner on bottom lash line
- Urban Decay zero Pencil Liner on Water Line
- MAC Cream Cup Lipstick
Hope you like the look, let me know what you think.