Hayya Lovely's. Happy Monday and may the odds be ever in your favour. Haha I'm so excited as the Hunger Games comes out today! Anyway, I was shopping again this weekend (someone needs to tie me up as I need to stop shopping) and bought some more nail polish and a few makeup bits.
So I went to Sally's again, that place is my best friend. Their OPI is so cheap and some of their china glaze was on sale, they also do VAT free days (Monday the 3rd September is their next one.)
Anyway I got another five nail polish, three are china glaze and two are OPI. I did get two of the china glaze for my college kit. I got:
- China Glaze Electric Beat: Such a pretty pastel blue £2.15 (on sale)
- China Glaze Gothic Lolita: mid toned bright purple £2.15 (on sale)
- China Glaze Gaga for Green: grass green £2.15 (on sale)
- OPI Stranger Tides: very light green £3.56 (on sale)
- OPI Purple With A Purpose: Mid toned purple £4.85
I also went into Debenhams which is the best shop we have to buy makeup where I live. Ohh I wish we had MAC! So I got two items that I have wanted a while.
- Clinique brow pencil in soft brown: Was needing a new brow pencil £13
- Benefit hello flawless ivory: Been on my wishlist since it came out £24.50
So that's everything, will someone please lock me up so I can't shop for a while!
Have you bought anything lately? Would you like to see wish list posts?