Review: Nars Lipglosses

Before I get started with this review I would like to apologise for not posting this yesterday. I had my collage interview yesterday in the morning bright and early and it sort of tired me out and I had a lot of revising to do as i have my maths exam on Wednesday (tomorrow). and now some good news, I got into collage on an unconditional for beauty care and makeup and better I found out literately as soon as I got home from my interview.  anyway I guess your board of reading about my life so lets just get started with this review.

(Top- Turkish Delight, Bottom- Greek)

Today I'm doing a review on the ever so famous nars lipglosses, I hear a lot of people raving about these glosses but seriously I don't see what the big deal is.

Nars Say: " Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, creamy and semi-sheer formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades, lip gloss may be worn alone or over other lip products for heightened drama.."

These glosses are very sheer. I try to stay away from these glosses as i really do not like the way they feel on my lips and they also taste mega bad and they smell horrible.

 ( Turkish Delight, Greek) 

Pros: Lots of different colours
        Nice packaging
        Good Names

Cons: Smell horrible
        Taste Rank 
        Expensive £17
        Sheer
        Feel Funny on lips 
        Packaging gets dirty easy  

(Turkish Delight, Greek)

If I had to pick which one i like better I would go with Turkish delight just because it is pink.

Over all I really do not like these glosses and would not recommend them. Let me know what you think of them and whether or not you like them. 

I'm really sorry for the bad review but i just wanted to share what i thought about these lipglosses with you all just to show that some people don't like them.
From now on I think I will stick with my mac and benefit glosses at there amazing and very pigmented if you want a review on them just let me know in the comment section below. 

xoxo
Elysa  


17 comments:

  1. I really want these lipglosses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are u sure u want this loool, ur funni sometimes :P xxx

      Delete
    2. i hate these glosses if you want them i will send them to you

      Delete
  2. i hate lipsticks or glosses that smell nasty too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it smells nasty and then you tast it and its worse

      Delete
  3. This isn't a surprise to me because some Nars products aren't good. It's like u have to take the risk and try it out and know if it is good or not because some products are extremely good and extremely bad :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love the nars foundation and there blush and bronzer but i hate these

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the review! I'll know to stay away from these and look for something better~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehh i would recommend the mac lipglasses :)

      Delete
  5. both those are so pretty! too bad they're not as great a they look

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehh i know i had such high hopes for these

      Delete
  6. Congratulation on getting into beauty school <3 I've heard so much about Turkish delight, it's a bummer its just hype

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its interesting to see a negative review once in a while. I was debating buying one of these after the rave reviews but the things you've highlighted as bad are the things that would upset me about a lipgloss - so maybe not!

    I'd love to hear more about the Benefit glosses. I tried one ages ago and loved it (Like 10 years ago :/) - so I'd love to hear how they are now. I'm assuming they've reformulated them in that time!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok i will do that review on tomorrow i would do it today but i have a home ec exam. there really good :)

      Delete
  8. i heard they taste really bad..i never tried any of them..i must say i am not a fan of NARS..the turkish delight one went crazy cause Kim Kardashian said she uses it..but i saw people wearing it and didnt looked that special to make me wanna spend that sort of money on a lipgloss!Barry M has a dupe for the turkish delight and is only a few pounds and tastes like icecream!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might have to pick up that barry m one :)

      Delete