Sneaky Little NARS Haul


The other day I went shopping but didn't buy anything, But ones I got home I did a little sneaky order on Nars. I love Nars so much there quality is so amazing, but i have to say most of the time I buy the gift sets as there amazing deals but this time I order things by them self.


I ordered two things but when they arrived this morning I had a really nice surprise as they had added something little in the package as well.


So the first thing i got was the Nars sheer glow foundation in the colour light 1 (Siberia). I was debating over this one or the makeup forever HD foundation but everyone convinced me I should get this one. This foundation comes with 1 FL. OZ. 30mL and it costs £29.50 witch is a whopper of a price but i am trying to find the perfect foundation. (Review coming soon)


The second thing I decided to get was a duo eye shadow. everyone raves about how amazing nars eye shadow are so I decided I wanted to jump on the bagging weal and try them out. I got the colour isolde because Zoe from Zoella always wears this one and it looks absolutely amazing. This retails for £24 and comes with a NET WT .0.14 OZ. 4g.


The little extra goody i got was the pro prime pore refining primer. You don't get much product but its a nice little sample, you get 0.06 Fl. Oz. 2mL.

So it was just a little haul but i was exited to share what i got with you. look out for a review on the Sheer glow foundation as it should be up in the next week or two.

Xoxo
Elysa

8 comments:

  1. You can't beat a Nars haul :)
    I hate how dirty the packaging gets though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Nars may be my new fave makeup brand as it kinda beets mac for me now (never thought i would say that) i hate that the packaging gets dirty too its just so annoying. this new stuff only came in this morning and is all ready got finger prints on it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nail polish looks great! :)

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love nars but hate the packaging as well! looks so grubby and gets all over my makeup bag. have you tried any of their multiples? they're lovely x

    http://fernsandfeathers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hyehh i have tryed there multiples but dont really like them but i may try them again and see what i think

      Delete
  5. nice! I don't own anything Nars personally and I just ordered a crapload of elf and toofaced so I'm set for awhile but when I get a chance I want to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should defo try it out. i really want to try toofaced but i have hope that the summer collection will come out in uk

      Delete