Review | L'oreal Infallible Foundation

Hayya my Lovelies How are you all? Hope you had a good easter!  
Today i'm going to be doing a review on a item I resently hauled, the l'oreal infallible foundation. I have now used this on a few photo shoots and on my self and think I can now tell you what I like and dont like. This foundation was recommended to me by the amazing Jillian Elizabeth MUA.


I have this foundation in 2 shades, the lightest one they do in 15 and the darkest one they do which is 260. the reason for this is I can mix the colours to make other colours. also I do have other foundations in my kit as well. 


What I Like

This foundation has quite a thick consistency which I quite like to work with but I know some dont. It has a medium to full coverage and has a pump so its east to despence the right amount of product. This foundation is very easy to apply with ether a damp beauty blender a buffing brush or a plane old foundation brush. I also love that the lightest shade is even light enough so I can ware it.  this foundation looks flawless on the skin. 


What I dont Like

Ok there is one stupid thing that I dont like. This foundation Oxadises like crazy. if your not sure what I mean by that, it gets darker when it dries just like the MAC studio fix fluid. also it lies a bit, it dose not last 16 hours but it dose last a good 8 hours. 

(Photographer- Alan Jones, Model- Rhianna Louise, and Makeup artist- Elysa James MUA) 

Final thoughts 

This foundation is amazing it looks good in photos and in day light. Its easy to apply and blends beautiful and it looks flawless. 
I give this foundation a 4.5 out of 5

thanks Jillian for recommending me this foundation. 

Have you tried it out?



 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this myself but I have been eyeing it up, I think I'll give it a miss now though! I like to have the exact colour! Thank you so much for this review! :)

    Simply Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glade i could help i have that problem as well. x

      Delete
  2. I tried this and I thought it was alright but I was really badly allergic to it because of the strong floral smell x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thats a real shame. im elergic to lots as well

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. its really good love using it in shoots

      Delete
  4. I've heard a lot about this, but I've never tried it! I think it sounds like a really nice foundation, it sucks it oxidixes though :( Have you tried Revlon Nearly Naked foundation? I'm LOVING it!

    xo aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no havent tryied it as they dont d a shade light anough for me x

      Delete
  5. The experts have spoken, and the answer is, foundation should be one or two shades lighter than your skin tone. This is because when you use bronzer or contour then the foundation should be able to blend and give the perfect look to your face.
    Loreal infallible foundation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Side effects of L'Oreal Infallible Foundation include skin irritation, breakouts, or allergic reactions. i have super sensitive skin and i didn't perform patch tests before regular use whcih cause sweare issue to my skinheart health supplements in pakistan
    weight loss supplements online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete