Review | L'oreal Infallible Foundation

Hayya my Lovelies How are you all? Hope you had a good easter!  
Today i'm going to be doing a review on a item I resently hauled, the l'oreal infallible foundation. I have now used this on a few photo shoots and on my self and think I can now tell you what I like and dont like. This foundation was recommended to me by the amazing Jillian Elizabeth MUA.


I have this foundation in 2 shades, the lightest one they do in 15 and the darkest one they do which is 260. the reason for this is I can mix the colours to make other colours. also I do have other foundations in my kit as well. 


What I Like

This foundation has quite a thick consistency which I quite like to work with but I know some dont. It has a medium to full coverage and has a pump so its east to despence the right amount of product. This foundation is very easy to apply with ether a damp beauty blender a buffing brush or a plane old foundation brush. I also love that the lightest shade is even light enough so I can ware it.  this foundation looks flawless on the skin. 


What I dont Like

Ok there is one stupid thing that I dont like. This foundation Oxadises like crazy. if your not sure what I mean by that, it gets darker when it dries just like the MAC studio fix fluid. also it lies a bit, it dose not last 16 hours but it dose last a good 8 hours. 

(Photographer- Alan Jones, Model- Rhianna Louise, and Makeup artist- Elysa James MUA) 

Final thoughts 

This foundation is amazing it looks good in photos and in day light. Its easy to apply and blends beautiful and it looks flawless. 
I give this foundation a 4.5 out of 5

thanks Jillian for recommending me this foundation. 

Have you tried it out?



 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this myself but I have been eyeing it up, I think I'll give it a miss now though! I like to have the exact colour! Thank you so much for this review! :)

    Simply Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glade i could help i have that problem as well. x

      Delete
  2. I tried this and I thought it was alright but I was really badly allergic to it because of the strong floral smell x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thats a real shame. im elergic to lots as well

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. its really good love using it in shoots

      Delete
  4. I've heard a lot about this, but I've never tried it! I think it sounds like a really nice foundation, it sucks it oxidixes though :( Have you tried Revlon Nearly Naked foundation? I'm LOVING it!

    xo aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no havent tryied it as they dont d a shade light anough for me x

      Delete