Hayya Lovely's Today I have a Illamasqua Haul for you. Illamasqua has become one of my favorite brands and is almost joint with MAC at the top of my list. Illamasqua is amazing and is the only brand who supports everything from crazy makeup to natural beauty, they have even bought out a new collection called i'm perfection which shows that your imperfections is what makes you, you.
Anyway's, while the massive sale was on I placed a few order's with illamasqua, yes I didn't stop at one or two but I did stop at three and a order from debenhams which I will show at a later date.
Anyway lets get on to the stuff bought.
- Illamasqua Fundamental pallet. £10. The illamasqua fundamental pallet came out with there human fundamental collection last year. It comes with 4 beautiful colours, 2 being powder shadows 1 a liquid metal and 1 a creamy pigment.
- Illamasqua lipstick in Pristine, £5. This is a Matte black lipstick, easy to apply.
- Illamasqua intense lipgloss in Stranger, £5. Its weard but this colour looks amazing on the lips I love it so much, It dont look weard or out of place. it is very intense and pigmented that it looks like you have gold beautiful lips.
- Illamasqua Liquid foundations in 120 and 210. £10 each. These foundations are really amazing and can be built from light coverage to a heavy coverage. I will do a informative review on these ones i have used them. I will be getting more of these and the illamasqua skin base at imats for my kit.
- Illamasqua Nail Polish in Obsess, £5. This is such a beautiful bright magenta. I love it so much its beautiful.
- Illamasqua Nail Polish in Baptiste, £5. This is a really nice duo crome dark purple. I'm really exited to ware it.
So that's everything I have ordered from Illamasqua.com If you have ordered anything or anything you have your eye on let me know in the comment section.