Boots Haul


Hayyya Lovely's Hows everyones 2013 been so far? Mine has not been too good as I have been ill since Christmas *sad face* but ohh well hopfully it will get better soon.

Today's post was going to be a review on the urban decay smoked pallet but I feel like poo so decided to do a quick boots haul. as you might know I was in england this past weekend and while there I went to boots and MAC (the MAC haul is over on youtube)

I picked up a few things from boots and just thought I would let you know what I got.

Soap and Glory supercat eye liner- I got this because of my best friend who blogs over at foreverglamx raved so much about this eyeliner

Maybeline the rocket mascara- I love maybeline mascaras and when I head about this one I new I needed it in my life. I still what the plush mascara though maybeline so bring it out in the UK. I will be doing a review and demo of this mascara over on my youtube

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer- I'm almost out of this concealer and its the bomb so everyone needs it.

Eylure 070 eyelashes- I love lashes now and these were on offer so picked them up

Eylure  116 eyelashes- I got these for the same reason as the other ones!


What have you bought lately?







  

7 comments:

  1. Great haul, I just watched your Mac video & love the lipstick colour, it looks so striking May have to invest in that one

    Kerys -xo
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is very pretty and can be sheered down and looks so gorg. thank you x

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, there seems to be a few things going around at the moment.

    I went to boots today and bought the Supercat eyeliner and Collection 2000 concealer, how funny :)

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Supercat eyeliner too! Hoping to pick that up next time I'm in Boots and maybe a new Real Techniques brush! Hope you feel better soon :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really want to try the liner now but was waiting till i did this haul. whats the new real techniques brush? thank you hun x

      Delete
  4. looking forward to the mascara review x

    ReplyDelete