Love's Of 2012


Hayya Lovely's, So its the 31st of December which means tomorrow will be the 1st of January 2013, Boy this year has gone fast, Whats been your favorite part of the year? mine was getting to do the makeup for the isolated heroes fashion show! Anyways today i'm doing my Love's Of 2012. 

Foundation | I have tried a million foundations this year, but I have two favorites but I have to say I reach for my Nars sheer glow the most as it feels nice on the skin it also matches my skin tone. 

Blush | this year I have gone blush crazy I started the year with 2 blushes and I now have 12! but the one I have used the most and has been my go to blush most of the year is MAC fleet fast. 

Highlighter | I dont own to many highlighters but out of the ones I do own Sunday afternoon by MAC is my favorite. 

Eyeshadow | I own a lot of eyeshadows but its something you can never have to many of, My favorites are most defiantly my MAC ones. The ones I have used most this year are, sketch, expensive pink and cranberry. I also love omaga for my brows. 

Primer | again I have used many different eye primers this year but I always go back to the amazing urban decay primer potion. 

Eyeliner | I love winged liner so this year I went on the hunt to fine the best liner, I have decided that MAC cromoline in Black Black is my favorite.  

Mascara | my Favorite this year is one you cant actually get in the UK *sad face* its the cover girl lash blast and I love it so much. 

Lipstick | I have quite a lot of lippys again I dont know what happend as I stared the year with like 4 and nowIi have over 20. My go to lippy keeps changing but the one I have used most is Up The Amp by MAC. 

Tv Program | Its joint. Vampire diaries and Pretty little liers. 

Music | I have been loving a lot of music this year but a new artist I have fallen in love with is Taylor swift for some reason her music never got to me but now I love it

What are your Favorites this year? Any plans for 2013? 


16 comments:

  1. Your mac palettes are beautiful! I love the blush too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love mac pallets, yehh its areally lovely blush x

      Delete
  2. Lovely faves! Love the blush and lipstick... excited for 2013 but 2012 was an awesome year <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cant wait till 2013 2012 was good but i think 2013 will be the bomb x

      Delete
  3. Great favorites Elysa! I love Taylor Swift & also Covergirl Lash Blast! Oh and the new blog look you have it really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with loving Taylor Swift! I never really listened to her until her new stuff came out, now I love her haha. Happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing picks elysa, Im dying to try covergirl too!

    x


    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that mascara but i got it in a swap and i might not get it ever again :(

      Delete
  6. i love the urban decay primer potion there is nothing like it! and the "up the amp" lipstick looks amazing! great favorites thanks for sharing :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your natural mac palette. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've made me want to go out and buy all this now!I've been watching your youtube! It's going great :) I'm just starting to blog, it would mean soo much if you had the chance to check it out!

    http://fearlessforfate.blogspot.com/

    Emily-Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thank you that means the world to me x

      Delete