Mini Mac Hay Sailor Haul

Today's post is going to be a very tiny mac haul from the hay sailor collection. The mac hay sailor collection is this years big summer collection and I wasn't to into it but I think it was better than last years and the packaging is a lot better.

Everything in this haul was bought by me with my own money.


The packaging really drew me into this collection. I wasn't going to get anything from it but my friend Christine (Starry Eyed Beauty) recommended the blush fleet fast to me so in the end I ordered it and one of the bronzers from debenhams. The shipping took ages like almost 2 weeks so I was getting kind of annoyed with delivery.


The first thing I got was fleet fast blush. this blush is a beautiful pure coral with a little bit of gold shimmer. This blush retails for £18 which is 50p more expensive as the new packaging. This blush I would most defiantly recommend for any skin tone as you can weir it light or it can be built up.


the last this i bought was soft sand bronzer. this bronzer is perfect and kind of reminds me of benefit hoola and nars laguna but I will have to give them a swatch to find out. The packaging of this bronzer is what steeled the deal for me as it just looks amazing. this bronzer retails for £20.


Both the colours are beautiful and grate for everyday so I'm very happy with both things I bought.

Did you buy and thing from the mac hay sailor collection? if so what do you think of it.




6 comments:

  1. Really cute colours, I would love to get that bronzer, it looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really good you should get it its still in stock xx

      Delete
  2. yay so glad that you like the fleet fast!! the bronzer looks lovely, do you like it more than laguna??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do actully its alot more smother when applyed and it works to me alot better and its cheeper :)

      Delete
  3. They are both lovely colours im so jelly i wish i had something from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them both and the packaing it amazing x

      Delete